Programming New Clifford Arrow 5.1 Remotes
Clifford Arrow remotes can be added with the auto learn feature:
- Disarm the system
- Turn the key in the ignition to the 1st position
- Locate the valet switch (small two button control pad usually under the dash)
- Press the star button twice
- Press plain button once
- Press and hold the star button until the siren chirps and status LED turns on
- Press the plain button once - the siren will chirp after a gap
- Press the star button once - the siren will chirp instantly
- On the new remote press the lock / unlock button once
A confirmation chirp is heard from the siren and your new remote is now active.
Return to Arrow 5.1 Clifford Car Alarms system information.
Last updated - September 2016